Registered Nurse (RN), Med Surg Post-Operative Care
Roxbury, MA 02118 US
This facility is looking to fill a full-time Med Surg Post-Operative Care Registered Nurse (night shift, rotating weekends).
- 40-bed surgical unit
- Orthopedics, hip fracture, ENT, OMFS
- Diverse needs
- Adheres to the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing rules and regulations
- Responsible for professional performance and direct patient care
- Responsible for nursing assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention, evaluation, and coordination of care for patients and their families across the healthcare continuum
- Accountable for clinical, educational, quality, and fiscal patient care outcomes using the model of care designed by the nursing department and following established agency policies, procedures, protocols, guidelines, and standards of practice
- Graduate of a nursing degree program; BSN preferred
- Licensed to practice professional nursing as a registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- BLS certification (some units may require ACLS certification)
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!