Registered Nurse - Vascular Access Specialist
Waltham, MA 02452
Full-time Vascular Access Specialist (RN) needed at a top facility in Massachusetts!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a Registered Nurse who is PICC certified and has experience in Vascular Access. This position is open due to growth in the company. Requires travel to the north shore, south shore, and Boston area. Will reimburse mileage. Will need New Hampshire and Maine license as well as Massachusetts. Will help pay for licenses.
Job Summary: This specialized registered clinician provides an expert level of patient care related to vascular access services. This includes venous evaluation, both pre and post venous access, device placement (specifically midline and PICC) and ongoing monitoring. Consultation regarding appropriate line placement and vessel preservation with other members of the healthcare team is a vital function of this clinician for patients in the home, within other clinical settings and at the member hospitals/health systems.
* Bachelor or Associate Degree required
* Current, active, valid licensure (or eligible) as a Registered Nurse, Radiographer, or applicable professional authorized to provide vascular access to service areas of the organization
* R.N. license in good standing in the state(s) where providing care / services required
* 2 years of OR, IR, or PICC insertion experience
* PICC certification
* Current BLS Certification required.
* Valid driver’s license required.
* Excellent driving record required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter