Registered Nurse Clinical Educator
Pilot Grove, MO 65276 US
Full-time RN Clinical Educator needed at a top facility in Missouri!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The RN - Clinical Educator is responsible to provide the education for the Nursing department to ensure the provision of quality patient care and promote effective team performance.
- Provide nursing staff with a challenging environment to promote growth and learning in their chosen profession.
- Act as a role model, mentor and coach to the units’ complement of nursing and support staff as she/he seeks to recruit and retain an appropriate skill mix of qualified, competent nursing personnel.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs/opportunities to enhance critical thinking, clinical judgment, and communication skills for nursing staff.
- Maintain education records, class roosters and promotions, scheduling procedures, assists with testing procedures/grading, and certification requirements.
* RN Graduate of accredited School of Nursing.
* Baccalaureate Degree or current enrollment in a program.
* Registered Nurse Licensure in the State of Missouri.
* Minimum of three or more years of experience in education.
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification/Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter