Hebron, TX 75056
Respiratory Therapist Job Summary: Provides respiratory care to patients as ordered by physicians, according to established standards and practices. Performs a variety of duties relative to cleaning, disinfecting and storing respiratory therapy equipment.
Respiratory Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates competency in respiratory care procedures, including diagnostic testing (blood gases).
- Demonstrates advanced respiratory care practices and educational skills.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled work hours is an essential job function.
- Associates Degree or Certificate of Completion; Bachelor's Degree in healthcare related field preferred
- 1 year experience CRT or RRT preferred
- RRT with NBRC Required
- RCP license certified by Texas Required
- BLS Required
- ACLS & PALS required within 180 days of hire
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS AVAILABLE
This is a permanent, full-time position with great pay and benefits.
Click APPLY today.
If you are interested in learning more, or if you are a healthcare professional looking for a position in another field or location contact Marina Setaro - call/text 617-430-7080 or email your resume to email@example.com
Or book a 5 minute phone call here: https://calendly.com/marinaka/job-opportunity-information-meeting
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!