Respiratory Therapist RRT (DAY SHIFT)
Newark, OH 43055 US
- Instruct and evaluate patients on equipment and provide feedback to physicians
- Responsible for the training and evaluation of delivery technicians for respiratory equipment
- Day shift (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm)
About the facility:
- This healthcare system has recently been named one of the top-performing community hospitals in the US
-Graduate of an accredited respiratory program, either certified or registered, and hold a current Ohio license.
- Must have at least one year of experience in a clinical setting.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care based on physical, psychosocial, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to the age of the patients served.
- Must be able to perform the essential duties of a respiratory care professional.
- Thorough understanding of current standards that drive respiratory care and sleep medicine.
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."