Respiratory Therapist or RRT (Night shift)
North Bend, OR 97459 US
Are you looking for a new job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
I’m working with an amazing Level II Trauma Center / 180-bed facility located on the scenic coast of Oregon to fill a full-time, permanent ER RN for the NIGHT shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of respiratory therapist experience in an acute hospital setting is preferred
- Either PALS or ENPC
- Licensed as a Respiratory Therapist in Oregon and registered by the NBRC
- Nights (3 x12 hour shifts)
- Performs assessment of patient respiratory status, provides respiratory treatments, evaluates patient’s response to effectiveness of care delivered, provides patient education regarding respiratory treatments, health and wellness.
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."