Senior Blood Bank Technologist
Seattle, WA 98111
Full-time Senior Blood Bank Technologist needed at a top facility in Washington!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a technologist to perform clinical laboratory testing under routine and emergency protocols in the Immunohematology Reference Laboratory setting. This role provides technical expertise in IRL testing and in the development and implementation of new methods. This is a lead-level position. Some responsibilities include:
- Perform daily workups of complex antibody problems and red cell reference testing according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Perform donor antibody identification and investigate ABO/Rh type discrepancies.
- Perform extended transfusion reaction evaluations.
- Perform Kleihauer-Betke tests and calculate appropriate dose of Rh immune globulin.
- Serve as IRL Lead to coordinate assignment of workload to applicable IRL staff according to each staff member's training and ability.
* Must qualify as Testing Personnel, High Complexity Testing, under CLIA personnel requirements found in Subpart M of the Code of Federal Regulations.
* Certification as a Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) or Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT), and a minimum of five years laboratory technical experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience) and including at least one of the following:
At least four years’ experience in immunohematology reference testing.
Specialist in Blood Banking (SBB) certification.
Offering competitive compensation and benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter