Social Worker (Pension Plan & 4 weeks of vacation)
Worcester, MA 01610 US
Are you looking for a fulfilling new job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
This nationally-ranked, public academic health center is seeking a Social Worker for their adolescent care unit. You will be working with ages 12-19 years old who have dealt with abuse, addiction, homelessness, trafficking, and more. This is a full-time, permanent, DAY SHIFT position with amazing benefits…
- Pension Plan: After 8 years of working there, you receive 80% of your salary for life in addition to health insurance for life.
- Free Tuition: Employees, their spouses, and their children can go to any state college for free (except law school or medical school)
- 4 weeks of vacation and 14 paid holidays
- Dental, vision, life, disability, and more!
- Participates as an interdisciplinary member of the treatment team providing trauma-informed care and promoting a person-centered, skills-based collaborative philosophy
- Participates in a process of continuous learning and demonstrates openness to evolving philosophies of practice, including restraint and seclusion prevention.
- Provide clinical expertise, in conjunction with the clinical director, to meet or exceed best practice clinical and procedural standards.
- Prepare, implement, update, and evaluate modified evidence-based trauma therapy to meet the specialized service needs of individuals and their families
- In collaboration with treatment teams, assesses and ensures the safety, both the physical and emotional well being of individuals.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Masters Degree in Social Work
- LCSW Professional licensure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and related electronic medical records systems
- Ability to travel to off-site locations
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."