Speech Language Pathologist
Hillman, MN 56338
Full-time Speech Language Pathologist needed at a top facility in Minnesota!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Conducts medically prescribed Speech, Language, and Swallowing diagnostic evaluations and treatments. Practices with the patient as the focus, striving for achievement of optimal quality of care at all times.
* Satisfactory completion of the academic and clinical requirements of an Accredited Graduate Program in Speech and Language Therapy.
* License to practice speech pathology in the state of Minnesota.
* Maintains mandatory continuing education requirements.
* Demonstrates confidence in speech pathology knowledge base and experience.
* Ability to work in a team setting and establish respectful rapport with co-workers.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter