Ultrasonographer (Vascular Cardiology)
Hopewell, OH 43746 US
Are you looking for a new job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
A state-of-the-art, non-profit, short term acute care facility located 1 hour east of Columbus is looking for a permanent Ultrasonographer (Vascular Cardiology) for the DAY shift.
- Performs diagnostic cardiac and vascular ultrasound exams
- Evaluates exams for diagnostic quality while using professional judgment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (or equivalent) in Cardiac and Vascular
- If uncertified but eligible, you must obtain certification within 18 months of employment.
If you’re a qualified candidate looking to join a team of compassionate, driven, and innovative healthcare professionals, this could be a great fit!
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Opportunities for professional development
- Career Ladders
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."