Ultrasonographer (Vascular Cardiology)
Roseville, OH 43777 US
Top Hospital in Ohio Hiring Ultrasonographer in their Vascular Cardiology Department.
- Job Description:
- 36hours/week; day shift with start times varying beginning at 6:30a
- RDCS or RVT designation required
- Experience with stress echo and TEE preferred; Pediatric experience a plus
- Call is required and will be no less than every 4th week/evenings and weekend. Weekends involve stress echos ordered by the cardiologists and "due today" or "stat" order
- ~20 other sonographers on staff
- Reports to manager of Heart & Vascular Diagnostics
- Competitive compensation, benefits and sign on bonus!
For more information please send your resume directly to email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer