VP Quality Management
Palm Aire, FL 33309
SHIFT: No Weekends
Vice President of Quality
Quality, Full-Time, (FTE 1.0)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Student Loan Repayment*
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
The Vice President of Quality serves as a key leader in the Clinical Excellence area. Responsibilities include developing, directing, and implementing performance plans for the clinical areas of the hospital as well as leading Infection Prevention and Risk Management to effect clinical and operations efficiencies. The VP will lead performance data acquisition, scorecard development to assure appropriate outcomes measurement for performance improvement plans for the organization incorporating the mission, vision, and core values of the organization, and regulatory requirements. Areas of responsibility will include the Performance Improvement team, Clinical Analytics, Patient Safety, Regulatory Compliance, Infection Prevention Team, Risk Management and the Medical Staff Office. This position has ongoing, close relationships with the hospital administration, the medical staff, clinical and support departments and their directors. The VP also has the responsibility for education of staff and physicians in a uniform set of performance improvement principles, tools, and techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Graduate from an accredited RN or other healthcare related field.
- Management experience and clinical background required.
- Minimum of 5 years health care experience with a focus on Quality Management, performance improvement, and/or Risk Management in a supervisory and/or management capacity required.
Click APPLY today.
If you are interested in learning more, or if you are a healthcare professional looking for a new position, contact Marina Setaro - call/text 617-430-7080 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or book a 5 minute phone call here: https://calendly.com/marinaka/job-opportunity-information-meeting
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!